Monday, June 1, 2009

Etc./Yes, I'm Still Breathing

Just a quick note to my faithful 2 or 3 readers.

Haven't abandoned the blog, just got sick and then had recurring back problems and the usual insomnia, but through some righteous prescriptions am feeling much better.

In the meantime, I finally bought a computer--although I still don't have internet access at home quite yet--and racked up a lot of reading, so I have a lot of catching up to do--

Cats are fine, although Zelda managed to get herself locked in the bathroom (I'm assuming wind from the open window blew the door shut) Saturday night. I woke up two or three hours into her entrapment, and she'd managed to both shit and vomit on the floor, as well as tear apart a bag of recycling I had hanging from the doorknob.

yeah, what a dearheart.

I'll be back at my post soon.

No comments: